1. Since the creation of CCGs in 2013 following the Health and Social Care Act in 2012, has the NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG merged with any other CCGs?
2. Does the organisation use an external provider for VAT advisory services? If so please state the name of the organisation used (eg. Ernst Young, Berthold Bauer, Liaison, CRS, KPMG, RSM etc.)?
a. Please state the contract start and end date or review period.
b. Please confirm the total value of VAT recovered by the provider in 2016/17
c. Please state the total amount spent by the organisation for these services in 2016/17
3. Did the organisation use an external provider to re-review VAT recovered in the last financial year (16/17)? If so please state the name of the company used.
4. Please state the total number of Accounts Payable invoices processed by the organisation in the last financial year (16/17).
5. Please state the total value of Accounts Payable invoices in the last financial year (16/17).
6. Which Finance system is used by NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG (Oracle, Agresso, Sage, E-Financial, SAP etc.)?
7. How many active suppliers are currently on the Supplier Masterfile?
8. How many inactive suppliers are currently on the Supplier Masterfile?
9. Is 3rd party pre-payment software utilised by NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG to prevent invoice payment errors from occurring? If so, please provide contract period.
10. Since 2013, please state the name(s) of all external organisation(s) used to review AP and identify and recover erroneous payments, and the period(s) reviewed by each.
a. Please state the total value of moneys recovered by each provider in the period(s) reviewed.
b. Please state the total amount paid to any external parties/ total cost to of utilising these services, for this review work.
11. Do you use any external provider to ensure invoices correlate to the contract charges i.e. checking volume discounts have been applied (please state name)? What % fee or rates does the trust pay for this service?
12. What is the annual spend on agency staff during the last financial year – broken down by staffing category?
13. How many contracts are currently active at the CCG?
14. What internal controls does NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG have to prevent payment errors occurring (3 way matching, no PO no PAY, invoice scanning etc.)?
15. Please provide a current CCG contact list/organisations structure for finance & procurement departments.
16. Does NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG conduct supplier statement reconciliation exercises on any suppliers? If so, what selection criteria is adhered to?