The podcast features local church leaders, Pastor David Howe, from Heanor Baptist Church and Reverend Dan Pattimore, vicar of St Lawrence Church Heanor.
We are very grateful for the continued support of church leaders throughout the consultation and would like to thank Pastor Howe and Reverend Pattimore for helping us to explain what this consultation means for the people of Heanor and surrounding areas.
Download the podcast in full or in sections:
You can let us have your view by ringing up our dedicated phone number and recording your views by leaving us a message. To do this, call 01332 868675. The phone will be answered with a recorded message and you will be asked to leave your thoughts. If you could try to order your comments using the same criteria we have used that would be very helpful. As a reminder, the criteria are:
1. Is there clear clinical evidence underpinning the proposals?
2. Do the proposals have the support of GP commissioners?
3. Do the proposals genuinely promote choice for patients?
4. Has the process genuinely engaged the public, patients and local authorities?
5. Is the proposal consistent with local and national NHS policy?
6. Can the local NHS afford the proposal?
7. Does the proposal allow us to remain flexible in the way we provide services in the future?
You can always provide feedback by completing our written survey and this is either available as part of our written consultation document or as an online survey. Printed copies of the consultation document are available from your GP practice and other public places across the area.